Veja Condor Alveomesh light grey black
The 1st post-petroleum running shoe, which is VEJA’s first step into the running world.
- Upper in Alveomesh (1% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice husk (15%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (3%) and rice husk (31%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre